Friday, December 11, 2009

When will she come??

I often find myself wondering when Baby Hansen will make her entrance into the world. The idea of her joining us really excites me. I can't say the same about the "how' she will come. That still terrifies me.

There's not a day that passes that I don't wonder when it will be. So, just for fun... join me in wondering. I have a poll on the blog that will allow you to guess the general date of her entrance. If you want to be more specific about a date, feel free to leave a comment with your guess.

Her due date is only 30 days away. Considering the fact that I've been alive for 9,649 days... and I've been through 30 day segments 321 times throughout my life, 30 days seems really soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think the most wonderful people are born on January 12th(yep that is my birthday), so I will hope your little one comes then too.

    ReplyDelete