Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 37 Image

Another week happily zips by...

We are visiting the doctor weekly now, which is exciting. Even though it is purely pscychological, it makes the time seem to pass a little more quickly. I get a little more cautious about the food I intake in the couple days leading up to my appointment... joking with others that I have to "weigh in" so I have to be careful.

Week 37 was a successful one, in regards to weight gain. 0.00 pounds gained... which was very exciting for me. Also, the blood pressure was really good. Physically, I'm feeling pretty okay. I seem to have some upper back pain somewhat frequently but other than that, nothing major. Baby Hansen's movements are becoming much more painful for me. There's just not a ton of room in there for her. This is what we (baby Hansen and I) are looking like after 37 weeks...



With the holidays upon us, I imagine the next few weeks will pass by rapidly. I hate to think that I'm "wishing time away"... I'm just really excited to meet Baby Hansen. Trent and I feel fairly prepared, in regards to having the things we think we'll need. I'd like the baby to come sooner, rather than later... and Trent is okay with her coming as late as she'd like. I would suggest that is because he doesn't get to live with the daily discomforts. I'm not going to complain about all of the little things... because I have no doubt that in the end, it will all be worth it. However, it will be nice to have my body back once she's born... and start to do some of the things I love so much but am unable to do right now. My sister went snowboarding last Thursday... and I was fairly jealous.

We're excited for Christmas this week and to have a couple of days off from work. Hopefully this post find you happy and healthy during this holiday season. Make it a great one! We'll be sure to do the same.

3 comments:

  1. You are almost there...keep up the good work. You and Trent will make great parents. If you thought you were getting no sleep now...just you wait. Everything you go through is totally worth it. To be entrusted with a child is a wondrous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo excited for you! You're looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look teeny. I can't wait to see what she looks like. How you guys thought of a name?

    ReplyDelete