Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 25 Image

This last week was a quick one, especially with AMD's Annual User's Conference. The baby and I spent Wednesday through Friday at the Zurmatt Resort in Midway. We had lots of good food to eat and certainly didn't hold back. Friday, we had cheesecake for dessert during lunch. I couldn't decide which kind to get so I grabbed two slices. In preparation for the crazy looks I thought I might receive, I pointed to my stock of dessert and exclaimed "it's for the baby!" It seems like a logical reason to overeat and over-indulge. In fact, people seemed extremely understanding of my need for two slices of scrumptious cheesecake. I guess they don't take into consideration that at 25 weeks, Baby Hansen is now about the size of an eggplant.With User's Conference most of the week and football on Saturday, not much else got done. We still haven't done any additional shopping or planning for Baby Hansen. I'm thinking about registering a couple places since this is our first child. Any suggestions? Registering certainly isn't my favorite thing to do. I put it off as long as possible before we got married. It just seemed like a daunting task. Hopefully this time around won't be quite as rough.



We're excited to tackle another week! Without softball two evenings a week, we'll have to be creative in our attempts to stay pretty active. I must admit though, I'm glad the softball season has ended. I'm sure by the time spring rolls around, I'll be ready to play again!

2 comments:

  1. I hated Babies R Us! They'll only let you return things if you gave a receipt or it was on your registry - Which doesn't make any sense to me, obviously if it wasn't on your registry you didn't want it! Target has improved their return policies and they give you a $10 or $20 giftcard for registering with them. :} Free money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omh! am i the last to know or are you just announcing this to everyone? so exciting. congrats big time! so when are you going to start showing? 25 weeks, or was it 26 and you can't even tell you are pregnant! i'm so happy for you. it was fun to read some of the posts on here...when you found out you were pregnant and taking all the tests, your first dr. appt. etc. so exciting. congrats! so, its a boy then?

    just tell people that you arent registering and to give you diapers or $. lol. congrats!

    ReplyDelete