Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 29 Image

Case in point: Maternity clothing is designed to accentuate pregnancy and make a person look even larger than they may feel/really be. You don't believe me? Take a look:

If there were any other way around the maternity clothing, I'd take it. However, this will have to work... at least for the next 11 weeks. I don't have any symptoms or signs to add to the list I put out last week. I've actually felt really good this last week. Sleeping well at night is a "hit and miss" thing but I'm planning on enjoying the good nights as much as possible. My instincts tell me that a good nights sleep will be harder to come by once our baby girl joins us.

Overall, we're doing well... and we are certainly grateful for that!

3 comments:

  1. You are almost there...stay on target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to sleep soon after the baby arrives, I swear by the book "Babywise"! It says that 96% of babies on the program are sleeping through the night by 12 weeks. Tad started sleeping through the night at 10 weeks & fusses less than 10 minutes before falling asleep for naps. You can get it for about $5 or less on half.com! By the way, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in your picture. Hope things are going well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete