Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another First: A major baby purchase

Today Trent & I went to our closest Babies R Us and bought the sleeping unit which our child will enjoy for it's first year or so of life. We got a super deal... so decided to get the entire set.The color of the furniture looks quite a bit different in person. I liked it a lot more when I saw it in the store. We're thinking that by saving a little money because of a sale, we can get more things things that our baby will really need:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful news! Hope everything goes smoothly. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I did not even realize you were expecting. That is awesome! Bill and I are really excited for you guys! I love both blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! You are going to be such a great mom. BTW I love your lessons in RS when I get to come in with the YW. Enjoy the kicks and turns. That's my fav. part about being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I kind of wondered if that was what you were talking about on facebook. I am so excited for you. I remember trying not to tell people about it, it was hard, I only lasted until I was 8 weeks. But I had to tell my boss because they were spraying for bugs at work and I had to tell her the real reason why I couldn't be there. Well, once again, congratulations to both of you. Have fun with it. Sheri

    ReplyDelete