Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 12 Image

I know it's pretty trendy to post pictures of the developing "baby bump"... but call me that I guess, trendy. I mean, what other time in my life will I not have to worry about gaining a little weight? This is great!

Today... I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant. While I have gained a few pounds since I got pregnant (mostly due to the lack of morning sickness and overwhelming desire to eat ice cream all the time), it hasn't been too worrisome yet. My clothes are fitting a little tighter but I guess that's to be expected.

Phot0:


Oh yeah... I also cut my hair off last weekend. It's so much nicer having shorter hair.

1 comment:

  1. First of all congratulation for your pregnancy hun! I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like your posts and your pics aswell! Have you thought about names yet? Exciting times. My partner and i squabbled so much over names, but agreed on Marlow in the end for him. you can search here http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ for origins and meanings - we found it very helpful! Good luck hun xxxI really hope things go well for you hun and I'm looking forward to your pregnancy story xxxx

    ReplyDelete