Monday, July 18, 2011

Rendevous at the Cabin

I think I was around 6 or 7 years old when my Grandpa purchased a cabin for the family in Causey Estates. I have some very fond memories at the cabin playing with cousins and family. We spent time building forts, making dams in the small creeks, horseback riding, playing volleyball/badminton, shooting at clay pigeons, late night games, snowmobiling, sledding... and the list goes on. After owning the cabin for 20+ years, my grandpa is ready to sell it. It's kind of sad to think that one day when it sells, we'll no longer have access to it.

Knowing that it was on the market, we wanted to travel to the cabin as a family for a weekend. The group included my parents, brother's family and sister's family, Trent, Lily and me. Everyone had a great time.

Trent playing cars with the girls

Being at the cabin is fun!!

Keeping a close eye on Millie while she sleeps... maybe she wants to bounce in her bouncy chair? Lily sure did think so.

Going on a four-wheeler ride with daddy

Sitting on a horse with Great Grandpa Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment