Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Month Stats

We survived Lily's two month appointment!! (barely). To be honest, it wasn't Lily's favorite activity she's done so far. She especially hated the shots. I'm not sure if she hated them as much as I did though. Seeing her get shots and scream in pain (while holding down her arms) is seriously the saddest thing in the world. I started to cry a little and the nurse asked me if I was okay. I wasn't even the one who got the shots! The whole thing just broke my heart. As we left the doctor's office... I grabbed a lollipop for myself... I figured I deserved it after surviving the appointment.

Here are the stats:

Length: 22.5 inches - 54%
Weight: 11 lbs 9 oz - 72%
Head Circumference - 38.2 cm 32%

After starting out so tiny... Lily has grown a ton! She's a great eater... which is evidenced by her weight gain. We love her chubby cheeks and thighs!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love how you grabbed yourself a lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so emotional I had to leave the room when Lola got her two month shots! I've gotten better- I actually stayed in the room and held her hand during her six month shots. It's no fun!

    ReplyDelete