Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lily's Nursery

I know these pictures are long overdue... but I figured, better late than never. Lily loves her room! A special thanks goes to Trent, my mom and sister for helping make it so beautiful!!


The letters my mom and I painted... to look like the bedding. We spent the whole day doing it... totally worth it :)



Lily's "big girl chair" next to mommy's.


Lily sleeping in her crib. She really likes looking at her mobile.


The vinyl lettering my sister and i did. Also, the Noah's ark that my great Aunt Anne made for Lily is on the dresser. So precious!

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the letters and the bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!! Oh babies are SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love every detail! It turned out perfect Amanda! I love the vinyl quote too! And the big girl chair..how precious!

    Hope you're doing well, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait 'til we can come see her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! You're super talented!

    ReplyDelete