Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to the World!!

Welcoming the baby!!
  • Lillian Elizabeth Hansen was born on January 12, 2010 at 12:07am (one second away from 12:08).
  • She weighed in at a whooping 6 lbs, 0 oz... and was a short 18 inches long.
  • She had lots of dark hair covering her head (and some of her forehead/face/body)
  • She was very anxious to make her debut... so much that she was almost born on the way to the hospital. Upon entering the hospital, she took her first breath a quick 17 minutes later. This child knows what she wants and when she wants it. I can't imagine where she gets her personality from!

Little Lily with her daddy... who she absolutely adores.

The happy little family...

11 comments:

  1. yea! so happy to hear that she is here!
    so, are you going to tell us how you managed to have her 17 minutes after arriving? that is just not fair...or were you home dying in labor for 12 hours before that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 12th is a great day for a birthday!! (I would know!) She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute! She's Daddy's lil Princess and Mommy's lil Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys!! She is so precious! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, She is beautiful.. Just like her Mother.. Those fast labors are fun and scary. We had Frank 15-20 minutes after ariving, The great thing was, they did not let him in the nursery, so we got to do everything for him in our room. How excited we are for you... Hope you are recovering well. enjoy every moment, they go by way to fast.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Amanda!! Such a beautiful little girl you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH hoooray!!! She is so tiny and adorable! I am so happy that your labor was short and sweet! I hope that you settle into being home. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute! ADORABLE! Congrats!! It sounds like you had a quick delivery, I wish my deliveries were that short. I am glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, that is great. She is such a cutie. You look great, I hope you feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, Grandma says Lilly is so adoreable and I hope you enjoy every minute with her! I recieved your card yesterday and your note and I'm so glad you liked everything you got. I' ll see you in April hopefully and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanda, congratulations on Lilly's birth! New babies are so wonderful! It's great having a little bit of heaven come into your family.

    ReplyDelete