Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photo of the Day

This was supposed to be my photo of the day a two weeks ago. I finished the 2000 piece puzzle on 4/5/09... one week after starting it. I think Trent was especially grateful when I finished. I tend to have a one-dimensional focus whenever I'm working on a puzzle.


Doing this puzzle made me excited about puzzles. I haven't started any new ones yet but I did purchase a new one which I'm looking forward to doing. It'll be a hard one so I'm waiting until I have a lot of free time.

5 comments:

  1. what is up! How is life! I haven't seen you forever. I guess I really haven't seen Randy and Camille and their fam for a long time either. Hmmm...someday! Hope all is well! Come visit my family blog...www.hailtothekings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Congratulations for finishing a massive puzzle! You're lucky you have that kind of concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, yeah. I could never do a puzzle like that! As much as I make fun of my kids who can't sit still, I think I have a little ADHD myself. :) Hey, I will see you guys in a few weeks! I am coming to love on the babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You did it! Congrats! I forgot to tell you last time, but your husband looks SO familiar! Is he from Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow. you, tiff and casey need to get together. you could be in puzzle heaven together! puzzles make me crazy!!! i didnt know that elizabeth was engaged or anything. hopefully we can make it to the reception!

    ReplyDelete